Learn or Reduce Accents!
David is available for Accent or Text coaching via SKYPE & ZOOM.
- LEARN ACCENTS via SKYPE or ZOOM prior to AUDITIONING or REHEARSING for roles with accents or heightened text.
- Use distance lessons to learn or reduce accents for general career preparation.
- Follow up on your work with David’s Audios.
THE COST OF A 1-HOUR DISTANCE LESSON ALSO INCLUDES
A FOLLOW-UP EXCHANGE OF RECORDINGS.
After several days, you send David a recording reflecting your practice sessions.
He returns the audio with his recorded feedback interspersed where necessary.
Pay Below for Distance Lessons Using our Secure Server
- Scroll Down to Pay for Lessons you have Scheduled
- NOTE: You should NOT purchase credit toward lessons until you have already scheduled your first or next session.
- Contact us at: (800) 753-1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and added price information.
– Use one of the first three links below to pay for one, four, or eight lessons.
– Use one or more of links 4-8 to pay different amounts for agreed-upon services.
Click to purchase $25 of credit toward Distance Lessons.
Purchase $50 of credit toward Distance Lessons
Click to purchase $100 of credit toward Distance Lessons.
Purchase $200 of credit toward distance Lessons.
Click to purchase $400 of credit toward Distance lessons.
Purchase $500 of credit toward Distance Lessons.
When you Learn Accents via Skype or Zoom with David Alan Stern, it’s the next-best thing to being coached in person. He has helped hundreds of actors prepare for stage, television, and film roles. The most recent was Vincent Tycer (Chappaquiddick). Among others he coached for film roles were Geena Davis (The Accidental Tourist), Olympia Dukakis (Steel Magnolias), and Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), and Liam Neeson (Next of Kin). For stage roles, he has worked with Terrence Mann (My Fair Lady and Sweeney Todd), Lynn Redgrave (Sweet Sue), and Pat Sajak & Joe Moore (Dial M for Murder). CLICK TO READ a more complete bio.