50% Off Zoom/Skype Lessons During the At-Home Crisis:
Learn or Reduce Accents with David Alan Stern.
- LEARN ACCENTS via SKYPE or ZOOM prior to AUDITIONING or REHEARSING for roles with accents or heightened text.
- Use distance lessons to learn or reduce accents for general career preparation.
- Follow up on your work with David’s Audios.
THE COST OF A 1-HOUR PRIVATE ONLINE SESSION ALSO INCLUDES
A FOLLOW-UP EXCHANGE OF RECORDINGS (for feedback on your progress).
Pay for Private Coaching or Product Licensing with Secure Server
- Scroll Down to Pay for Lessons you have Scheduled. (DO NOT pay for lessons until you have scheduled your first session.)
- Contact us at: (800) 753-1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and added price information.
– Use one of the three orange links below to pay for one, four, or eight lessons.
– Use one or more of the green links to pay different amounts for agreed-upon Lessons or Licenses.
Click to purchase $25 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $50 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses
Click to purchase $100 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $200 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Click to purchase $400 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $500 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
When you Learn Accents via Skype or Zoom with David Alan Stern, it’s the next-best thing to being coached in person. He has helped hundreds of actors prepare for stage, television, and film roles. The most recent was Vincent Tycer (Chappaquiddick). Among others he coached for film roles were Geena Davis (The Accidental Tourist), Olympia Dukakis (Steel Magnolias), and Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), and Liam Neeson (Next of Kin). For stage roles, he has worked with Terrence Mann (My Fair Lady and Sweeney Todd), Lynn Redgrave (Sweet Sue), and Pat Sajak & Joe Moore (Dial M for Murder). CLICK TO READ a more complete bio.