Learn Accents 1-on-1: Zoom/Skype Lessons
with David Alan Stern
1/2 Price During the Health Crisis
Learn/Reduce Accents at Home.
Use Zoom/Skype Lessons to:
- prepare for accent AUDITIONS or ROLES
- expand skills & enhance CASTABILITY
- follow up on work with David’s Audios.
THE COST OF A 1-HOUR PRIVATE ONLINE SESSION ALSO INCLUDES
A FOLLOW-UP EXCHANGE OF RECORDINGS (for feedback on your progress).
Pay for Private Coaching or Product Licensing with Secure Server
- Scroll Down to Pay for Lessons you have Scheduled. (DO NOT pay for lessons until you have scheduled your first session.)
- Contact us at: (800) 753-1016 or email@example.com for scheduling and added price information.
– Use one of the three orange links below to pay for one, four, or eight lessons.
– Use one or more of the green links to pay different amounts for agreed-upon Lessons or Licenses.
Click to purchase $25 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $50 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses
Click to purchase $100 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $200 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Click to purchase $400 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
Purchase $500 of credit toward Lessons or Licenses.
When you Learn Accents via ZOOM or SKYPE with David Alan Stern, it’s the next-best thing to being coached in person. He has helped hundreds of actors prepare for stage, television, and film roles. The most recent was Vincent Tycer (Chappaquiddick). Among others he coached for film roles were Geena Davis (The Accidental Tourist), Olympia Dukakis (Steel Magnolias), and Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), and Liam Neeson (Next of Kin). For stage roles, he has worked with Terrence Mann (My Fair Lady and Sweeney Todd), Lynn Redgrave (Sweet Sue), and Pat Sajak & Joe Moore (Dial M for Murder). CLICK TO READ a more complete bio.